Terms and Conditions of Contract
Netplumb is a plumbing and heating company. Please read terms and conditions before agreeing to work for the Company.
"Company" means – Netplumb/ Netplumb Ltd including where the context so allows, its shareholders, employees, affiliates, associated and contracted persons, companies or businesses supplying services to The Company.
"Customer(s)" means - person, persons, companies or other organisations using the Services of the Company in order to be introduced to Tradesperson and/or use the services of the introduced Tradesman.
"E-mail(s)" means - electronic mail received or sent by the Company, created and sent by a member of the Company, or automatically created and sent on behalf of the Company.
"Job(s)" or "Work" means - work carried out by Tradesmans, for or on behalf of Customers.
"Service(s)" means - the services and procedures provided/used by the Company to Members and includes, but is not exclusive to: information, products and services provided by telephone, fax or mail, on the Website and by E-mail further details of which are contained within these Terms and Conditions and in other parts of the Website.
"Sub-Contractor(s)" means - contractors, sub-contractors, and self-employed professionals, or any other person carrying out work on behalf of Netplumb Ltd.
"System(s)" means - the software, hardware, batch programmes, and automated processes that are used by the Company in order to provide components of the Service.
"Third Party" or "Third Parties" means - person, persons, company or companies, websites or any other business or enterprise that is being referred to, in the context of these Terms and Conditions, as being other than the Company.
"Tradesman(s)" means - tradesmen, tradeswomen, trades companies or any other person, persons, company, or companies who are registered with Netplumb and carrying out work on behalf of Netplumb.
"Website" means - the web space, pages, and the contents and graphics contained in such space or pages which are under the editorial control of authorised members of the Company.
1) All tradesmen are to stick to the agreed price set out for work to be carried out.
2) The tradesman must be registered with the company before the tradesman can carryout work on the company’s behalf.
3) The tradesman is to contact the customer with in 48 hour by phone or email once the tradesman has agreed to carry out the works.
4) Any tradesman not sticking to the contract is to be struck from our data base for further works and no reimbursement or payment for last job given.
5) The registered tradesman may NOT pass the works on to a third party unless the third party is registered with Netplumb Ltd
6) The tradesman must be up to date with all insurance before the tradesman carries out any works.
7) Netplumb Ltd is not liable to pay any insurances.
8) Any information given to the company at the point of registration must be up dated at all times.
1) We may disclose your personal data if we are compelled to do so by law, or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority. We may also disclose aggregated demographic and profile data (in which neither you nor any other individual is identified) to our commercial and marketing partners.
2) To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy of our records and to ensure proper use and protection of your Information, we have put appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place.
3) We endeavour to ensure that sensitive data transmitted to and from our server cannot be accessed by external parties. We further encrypt all passwords and other sensitive information such as payment details. Our server is protected by a dedicated firewall and we operate strict internal policies with regard to accessing personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data which is transmitted over public or third party networks.
1) We make no warranties of any kind or nature, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use or warranties of error free or uninterrupted performance of computer systems, software, internet software, telecommunications systems, servers, hardware or equipment.
2) No advice given to you by the company, or information, whether written or oral obtained by you from the company, or through your use of THE SERVICES shall create any warranty.
Limitation of Liability
1) We accept no liability to the tradesman for any loss.
2) We shall not be liable for any economic, indirect or consequential loss or damages including, but not limited to loss of profits, contracts, revenue, business or goodwill and/or loss of the use of any equipment or process or loss of operational time or loss of availability or other intangible losses.
3) We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of our tradesmen, agents and sub-contractors.
4) We shall not be liable for any event or consequence of force majeure, including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, war, lightening, explosion, disorder, flood, industrial dispute, extremely severe weather or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
Notices to you may be made via email or regular mail. We may change agreement conditions at any point. It is your duty to day up to date with them.
Termination of Contract
A termination of contract must be made via writing – post or email
In the event that either party terminates this contract:
Netplumb will be absolved of all obligations to the tradesman.